Edgestar Wine Cooler Reviews
Edgestar makes a line of incredibly popular wine coolers. In this article, we will look over some of the different features, pros and cons of each particular wine cooler.
If you are looking for a particular model, simply use the table of contents to see the wine cooler review you are interested in.
- 1 Edgestar Wine Cooler Reviews
- 1.1 EdgeStar 36 Bottle Built-In Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler
- 1.2 EdgeStar 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- 1.3 EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- 1.4 EdgeStar Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Cooler
- 1.5 Edgestar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 2 Final Recommendations:
EdgeStar 36 Bottle Built-In Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler
If you are on the hunt for a reliable wine cooler for your office, home, bar or any other space, the EdgeStar 36 Bottle Built-In Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler is certainly worth considering. With the impressive capacity of 36 standard wine bottles, chilling your wine collection to ideal serving conditions is as easy as 1 2 3…!
It is packed with a lot of great features. It has front ventilation which makes it suitable for both built-in installation and freestanding. The soft LED interior lighting, matching slide-out stainless steel trimmed shelves and sleek stainless steel trim French doors provides a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection.
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Weight 110 pounds
- Dimensions 24. 5” x 23.5” x 34”
- Capacity ; 3 standard 750 ml wine bottles
- Safety locks
- 12 slide-out wooden shelves
- Digital controls and thermostat
- Dual zone operation
- The insulated, tinted glass door will protect your unit’s interior from damaging harmful elements and ultraviolet rays.
- Its easy to read and user-friendly digital control panel allows you a quick temperature adjustments depending on your specific cooling needs.
- Whether it is freestanding in your media room or under the mini bar, this wine cooler’s front ventilation will allow for a versatile installation anywhere you would need.
- With its dual zone operation, one can store a myriad of wine bottles at their ideal serving temperatures.
- The compressor of this Edgestar wine cooler seems to be less power efficient as compared to the other thermoelectric coolers available in the market today.
- The distribution of the light is also uneven. The lower placed bottles hardly get any light because of the upper layers wine bottles. It is not a big issue, but it somewhat reduces the aesthetic appeal.
- The temperature of the this dual zone French door Edgestar wine cooler tends to fluctuate with room temperature.
There’s no doubt about the fact that this wine fridge is designed for elegance and looks. Everything from the wooden shelves to the large stainless doors, tinted glass and French doors are added with looks in mind. There are a few minor annoyances, but the good outweighs those in this case.
EdgeStar 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
An elegant design, loaded with full fledge features, this wine refrigerator is a popular choice that will perfectly blend into any home décor. Combined with high-efficiency compressor, compact dimensions, it offers an optimal temperate range of 40 – 65 F so you can store up to 53 wine bottles under precise conditions easily.
- Freestanding or Under counter application
- Color: black / stainless steel
- Wood trimmed wire shelves , slide out
- Powerful compressor based cooling
- Digital temperature controls w/LED display
- Single temperature zone
- Rubber bushing absorbs noise and vibration from the compressor
- The carbon filter ensures reduced contamination of wine health
- Dual paned ornamented glass door provide extra protection
- The factory installed safety lock helps you to maintain a stable interior temperature while also ensuring that your bottles of wine are secure from unauthorized access.
- The dual pane, tinted glass will protect your precious collection from harsh light or ultraviolet rays while providing a more sophisticated display of the interior.
- It comes with a pre-installed carbon filter that helps you to avoid the unpleasant odors which can negatively affect your wine’s smell or taste.
- With its blue interior lighting, professional style handle, sleek black exterior and stainless steel trim, this modern cooler will effortlessly enhance any room you choose.
- Whether you store sparkling wines, red wines or white wines, the internal fan and high efficiency compressor offer an impressive temperature to store any type of wine at precise specifications.
- And since the shelves are removable, accommodating the non-standard or larger wine bottles is of no issue.
- Although this wine cooler is best in its features, aesthetics and company support, again the humming of this cooler has become a cause of concern. Many customer complaints that the fans of the cooler operate loudly, which is a bit annoying and disturbing as well. This may not matter to you if you are storing your wine somewhere like a basement or a room that isn’t used as often.
This is a well-built Edgestar wine cooler with no compromise on appearance and presentation, enhanced by the clever use of LED lighting and a wide temperature control range – making it a top contender for any application. It is a good investment for sure.
EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
If you are a person who wants an integrated wine cooler that can house a decent collection of wines – EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is for you. It is designed for built-in placement and has a sturdy single zone model with lockable door. It is pretty compact in size and offers a total storage capacity of 30 wine bottles, so you can rest assured knowing your next get-together or party will have plenty of beverages.
This cooler comes with easy to use to touch pad and modern digital controls, which allow effortless and quick temperature adjustment. It is also very sleek, attractive using sliding wood accented wire wine racks, a stainless steel (reversible mounting) door handle and frame, double pane tempered glass and an LED powered interior light that provides a nice glow that shows off your collection without adding potentially damaging UV lights or heat.
- Double pane insulated glass door with attractive stainless steel trim to block out UV rays
- 6 full size Slide out metal rack shelves with natural wood trim in the front
- Internal fan to evenly circulate air
- Temperature 40-65 F
- Soft blue LED interior lighting
- Advanced carbon air filtration to provide order free air
- One year standard warranty on parts and labor
- The temperature range of this EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is pretty wide, enabling you to set low temperatures to chill sparkling and white wines.
- Its advanced carbon filtration cleans the odors or impurities that can infiltrate your wine. This compact air cooler also equipped with a handy safety locking feature so can guard your collection against theft.
- It has a contemporary, nice look with beautiful aesthetic appearance.
- Extends functionality with its intuitive auto deforest feature.
- Whether it will be freestanding or, built into your mini bar or install it the kitchen counter – this EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is best in its class.
- According to the most reviews, noise level seems to be one of the biggest complaints. Although Edgestar has installed rubber bushing which helps reduce the vibration and noise from the compressor, the company needs to advance some robust feature to eliminate this minor concern.
- Some people also complaint that shelving is a bit tight so it is rather difficult to get to the bottles in the back.
If you are searching for an attractive and compact wine cooler, this is an easy choice we would recommend. Although, do not stock up to the advertised 30 bottle capacity, as it really only stores 20 to 25 bottles. Its main attraction is looks, but it is also comes loaded with lots of additional features. Its powerful yet robust compressor system is perfect for dealing with the often hot environment.
The EdgeStar Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Cooler is designed specifically to suit your advance, space saving storage needs. This innovative model features 2 separate temperature zones to accommodate virtually any wine of your choice. The lower zone offers a range of 40-54 F while the upper zone offers a temperature range of 50 – 65 F.
Its front venting design allows for freestanding as well as for a seamless under counter installation so you can optimize this wine cooler whenever you need. This makes the EdgeStar Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Cooler perfect for rented apartments or dorm rooms as you don’t have to make any changes to the place where you live in order to install the appliance. It is small, compact so you don’t need a lot of space and it is priced affordably so one can afford it easily without concerning the budget.
- 2 removable shelves in the upper section
- 4 removable shelves in the lower section
- Security lock
- Auto deforest system
- External Dimensions (with handle): 32″ H x 15″ W x 25 3/4″ D
- External Dimensions (without handle): 32″ H x 15″ W x 23 3/4″ D
- Reversible double paned tempered glass door
- ETL approved
- Rubber bushing to absorb noise and vibration from the compressor
- Total 26 bottle storage capacity
- The EdgeStar Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Cooler is ideal in maintaining consistent temperatures for sparkling, white or red wines.
- Surprisingly easy to install. Unmatched in terms of design, feel and overall look, high end appearance and extremely elegant
- This wine cooler has a powerful compressor which may function well even in warmer ambient environments.
- The tinted glass door ensures that your wines are protected and safe from the potential harm of UV rays or harsh light. Moreover, its reversible feature provides you a choice between opening in two directions (left or right)
- Soft touch electronic control allows for easy temperature monitoring and adjustments through digital display.
- This unit has compressor based cooling, which makes it capable of chilling wines even in high temperature.
- Vibration and noise are absorbed by the integrated rubberized bristles.
- The EdgeStar Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Cooler is heavier than the other thermos-electric units. And it may not satisfy those wine lovers that looking for a unit which include thermos-electric technologies.
This is a well-built wine cooler, ideal for small spaces or kitchen with no compromise on appearance and presentation. It works great, but produces a bit of noise when in its high cooling cycle. Its main attractive feature is its dual temperature zones which make this cooler a popular choice.
Edgestar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Pricing, performance, looks and longevity, these are just some of the factors wine lovers have in mind when deciding for a wine cooler. The Edgestar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler is the perfect choice to cater all these needs. It offers unparalleled versatility, allowing you to chill your favorite collection at the push of a button. One of the amazing features of this dual zone wine cooler can hold up to 34 standard wine bottles and has 2 temperature zones to chill both red and white wines, respectively.
This wine cooler employs a freestanding and compact model that enables you to place it into any space you find fit. It is equipped with removable wood-trimmed wire wine racks which improve the overall presentation of your wines. With this home wine refrigerator, hot spots and uneven cooling will be a thing of the past, as it feature powerful compressor to help distribute cool air evenly.
- Dimensions: 33 1/8 “ x 19 7/16” x 23 1/16”
- Blue led interior lighting
- Removable wooden trimmed wine rcks
- Factory installed locks for increased security
- LED temperature display and touch control
- Reversible door hinges
- Stainless steel door with tower bar handle
- Dual zone cooling
- Capacity of up to 34 bottles
- Powerful circulation fans to ensure even cooling
- Weight: 94 pounds
- 2 temperature zones allow you to chill reds and whites at their desired temperature for long lasting and better tasting wine.
- LED lighting, slide out wooden trimmed wire wine tracks and stainless steel trimmed door add to an overall great presentation of your collection.
- You can function and access the digital control panel including both zones temperature settings
- This home wine storage unit works admirably and many wine enthusiasts rave about its ability to keep temperatures in both zones at desired levels. Even when more wine bottles added and the door is opened, this refrigerator recovers to the right temperature very fast.
- Being the best in the market, The Edgestar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler doesn’t cost you much. It is not cheap, but it is not expensive also.
- Apart from the functionality or usefulness, The Edgestar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler is one of the most elegant and attractive wine coolers available in the market. Everything from led control and display to the wooden wine racks, stainless steel finish and doors –is designed to look perfect and beautiful.
- It does not allow the advertised storage capacity due to its inflexible and poor interior design. However, this can be achieved by placing the bottles alternatively.
- The glass on the door is not tinted which may reduce its overall aesthetic appeal while also denying its ability to protect the wines from harsh light or UV rays.
Edgestar is no doubt one of the leading brands in the industry known for its quality wine coolers. This model is relatively one of the oldest devices in the market, but entails some of the flagship features that make it a true game changer. It is stylish, extremely good looking and offer high class functionality.
Click here to read more reviews and purchase the Edgestar 34 Bottle Cooler on Amazon.
Think about how many bottles of wine you want to store. Something else to consider, is where you are putting your wine cellar. If you are putting it in the middle of a high traffic area, consider one of the cellars from the Allvino line, which are very similar, but much quieter.
You can read our review of the Allvino line here